Friday, September 23, 2005

ADDY IN PHILLY


The City of Brotherly Love

So I went to Philly for my friend Lyndah's wedding. Had a fun filled weekend hooking up with my old classmates from ISL and meeting new friends too. I have to say 'we' did a good job picking out the bridesmaids dresses, and I was afraid we would not find anything hot at that nonsense place called David's Bridal. In fact someone needs to come up with another birdal chain store and put those people out of business, because they have a monopoly on the whole wedding outfit business and they ae just lousy sometimes. Anyways here are some pictures that we took in Phila. Hope it can compensate for the boringness that this place has been for a while. Don't worry, that was an interlude of some sort, a technical hiccup. Trust me a lot of water has passed under the bridge, and I am living up to my dramatic heritage as there's always something going on in my life that I need to bitch, vent or just talk about. You'll be getting an ear, or shall I say and eyeful, of stuffthat's appropriate to share soon. For you who must be wondering if I am talking about you, don't fret I am not vindictive.



Another beautiful Igbo product; Lyndah taking her first bridal pose

Oluchi, Me and Bayode


Oluchi, Me, Deola and Bayode


Me and My princ Charming: I caught the bouquet for the first time in my life (ominous feeeling)and he caught the garter. Doubt he knew what that was, and why he was excite, I really don't know.

Who said Nigerian Girls aren't HOT.... and I hear the beautiful ones are not yet born? WHATEVER HATER!!

Me in one of my gracious moments... that was probably the only bite i took of that juicy drumstick (watching my height before the fan cuts off my head..lol). That's Jumoke, Bode and Lola.



3 comments:

Adaure Achumba said...

biko see me see wahala... did they send you people?

Anonymous said...

LOL... Addy holla if you are awake...

Anonymous said...

Addy,

Nice page. Good luck on the ms africa pagent.