Thursday, September 22, 2005

SO I WON'T SPEAK TOO SOON.....

But I'm connected

Finally, I can begin to live again. My computer's been fixed despite being very old and problematic. I guess the technician got a bit carried away installing wireless onto my computer; it crashed when I turned it off and it refused to start up. It is like telling a 90 year old woman to climb Kilimanjaro, you are asking her to dig her grave and bungy jump into it. I can't believe it has been a month with out.... ok that's a bit strange that I've not christianed my computer yet. I wonder what it shall be called. As I was saying, however, 'commy', yes that's a good name, ironically, that's my mother's nickname, boy would she have a good laugh if she hears I name my computer after her. But they are a bit alike, cranky, menopausal and always meditating on something, in the case of my computer it's more like being comatose. Anyways I am so excited that I finally am back online, it's not as though i'll have time to blog, but at least I can have a social life. Yes, it is pathetic but when your friends are dispersed across the country and globe, it is the only way you can stay on top of the latest gossip.

2 comments:

Shola said...

Welcome back, you might want to enable word verification in the comments section to stop the spam comments.

I can see you've been partying.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Welcome back We-e-lcome back (tune to Mase's song "Welcome Back")