Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AN EVENING WITH P-SQUARE

February 16th at EKO Hotel, Lagos




It's back again and this time the feature presentation will be 'doing you'. Yes! The first 'EVENING WITH' of 2008 will be taking place at EKO Hotel on the 16th of February. The stars of the night will be Peter and Paul Okoyo popularly known as P-SQUARE alias 'Do Me, Do Me' (a rather annoying song that DJ's insist on playing over and over again....argh). It's the third installment of the show brought to you by Silverbird Entertainment and Flytime Productions (produced by Cecil Hammond). Tickets will be on sale at the Silverbird Galleria and EKO Hotel. As usual, Addy has your back with some free tickets, but you have to work for it. Two lucky readers will get tickets to the event only if they can tell me who the 2nd star featured in 'EVENING WITH' is and the name of the yellow americana boy that had Lagos laughing with the radio and tv spots featuring his accent. (warning: Nnenne, her friends or anyone on their Facebook friends list do not qualify for this promo)
The readers with the closest answer and randomly selected will get the tickets. If you plan to go with a boyfriend or girlfriend, please plan to buy that ticket, it is only N5000. Make sure you get your tickets fast because they will go fast. See you at the event and get ready to be 'DONE' by P-SQUARE.

(location and date still subject to change)

11 comments:

Naija Chickito said...

I am first. Yay!!

Naija Chickito said...

Girl,
I wasn't really happy with you for staying away for so long. But then you said you were busy with work, and have promised to be more regular this year, so I forgive you.

Stand not a chance of winning a ticket... poor me *sobs*

Girlie said...

Shame i cant qualify for this...its not fair..sob sob

Fluffycutething said...

ok so is it Banky W??????????

Uzo said...

So that would be an evening with basketmouth as the second installment...and the yella fella...Well i dotn know but it was funny...

I love ifunnanya oh...

Bubblegum Thug said...

yella Fella? Maybe Banky, but then again he aint "yellow".
I thought i was the only one irritated with Do me I do u...........
lol

Pretty makes the day go faster said...

hmm, I was all scrambling to try and win then I realized Im not in naij and cant go anyways..silly me.

Kush said...

Do you know if these guys plan to visit the UK at any point?

dScR?Be said...

is it Kanye? but he's not yellow....

tigerlily said...

Hi Adaure,
I loooove your blog! I just wanted to say that you're doing a fabulous job and you're such an inspiration for young chicks like myself. When I see other Nigerians and Africans doing big things it really makes me so proud! I have no doubt that we'll be seeing you on our screens over here in the states as the new CNN correspondent. May God Bless all of your endeavors.

smooches,
naijaprincess14

Baby Konga said...

YOU guyz are amazen keep up the gud work the SKY iz ur lemit