Monday, October 31, 2005

PICTURES FROM MISS AFRICA INTERNATIONAL 05


Miss Nigeria International, Me


Ms Ethiopia, Ms Zimbabwe, Ms Cameroon
Ms Zimbabwe and Ms Ethiopia

Rudo( Ms Zimbabwe)

Ms' Zambia, Ivory Coast and Ethiopia

Chi-Chi (Ms Zambia) in her talent outfit as Mama Africa

Sefiah and Jeneba, Ms Sierra Leone "Salo Dey!!"

Ms Nigeria, Adaure and Ms Ivory Coast, Isabelle

Me, Ms Liberia(Telena), Ms Senegal (Mame) Isabelle and Rudo


Sefia and Me, (don't tell me, I know I look like a drag queen with all that make up and that Texas Country Singer Big Hair do)

Ms Malawi and Ms Eritrea, Asmeret

Kenya, Niger(Binta), Rudo, Guinea(Khadija), Ghana(Rachelle), Telena, Mame and Congo


Jim Iyke


Ms Guinea, Sierra Leone and Ms Gambia (Fathia)

Guinea, Kenya, Salo, Zambia, Congo and Gambia

(Details to come on Tuesday... just got in from work.. drove straight in from Maryland and so I'm a bit too sleepy to think or write coherrently)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adaure

I came across your site sometime over the weekend I believe while I was researching information about the missing Nigerian Girl--Olamide. Anyway, I left you a message under "They Say My English Sounds Like Swahili".

I just want to say that I like your site/blog. I also want to say that I love the pictures of the pageant. You Ladies are stunning. You stand out in those photos and so does Ms. Ivory Coast and a couple of others. I am black American but I've always had a host of friends from other countries and cultures.

Best of Luck to you in everything you do! I can tell that you are going to go very far in this life.

Anonymous said...

Is that Woodin fabric?

Nice...

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are actually mind blowing,you guys all look so graceful....looks like u had a lotta fun too.Its great to see africans incorporate their culture in whicheva society they are.
thumbs up lol

Anonymous said...

I think you are a beautiful lady, Good luck