Tuesday, June 13, 2006

SOME PIX FLIX

So my roommate was finally able to help me upload some pictures online. Here are the pictures I took from my weekend in NC. Some pictures are from this past weekend which I will fill you in on later this week God willing. Anyways this Monday has been a wack day hopefully Tuesday will be better. Will be back to blog in detail about what's been going down in Adaure's Wacky World. Peez-Out!!

Maureen's Wedding
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=e4ui69a.94ah70tu&x=1&y=h3oux0

Random Hang Out Flicks
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=e4ui69a.cbpw5tzm&x=1&y=-63m321

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chineke, i no know say na so oris fine reach o! those his teeth are truly something else. meanwhile, why you come full the internet with pictures of us looking jacked?! wicked chick....

Anonymous said...

that pink dress is so stunning. time for a hairstyle change abi...the itching LOL :-) you have great style

Anonymous said...

Ur pictures are nice, liked ur dress. Thanks to ur blog tho, i have become addicted to wedding websites as well. DO u have any new websites???

Anonymous said...

Hi there, you have got a really nice blog going on. Your writing style is also really impressive. I have been on it for close to an hour now reading through all your post. kudos nice one