Tuesday, August 01, 2006

NEW KID ON THE BLOG

Note From the Hyena's Belly

My friend Singto aka Kulutempa has moved into the 'blog' and is recanting her study abroad tales. Imagine a Nigerian going to study abroad in Nigeria. WHat an oxymoron. Anyways Sing as we like to call her is in Ife for the summer to learn yoruba. Not only did she narrowly escape being beaten by some local touts, she had an ordeal with a so-called 'trained in Germany' type doctor who prescribed some funny medication for her migraine. Please read and do check out the rest of her stuff in Notes From the Hyenas Belly

Meanwhile I am adding some links to my template. I have forgotten some addresses so pleasebear with me if you do not see you link on there yet. I am working on getting most on, however please do leave a note in the comment section as a reminder if you are missing. I do reserve the right to discriminate oh because it is not by force o and lately it's been hard to keep up with the blogs becaus ethere are so many so please do not take it personal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the "ASOS" site and the Budget Fashionista site!

Anonymous said...

please no forget me oh! lol

Anonymous said...

dis girl u r too funny

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be listed, but would like some prayers. Nothing like too much prayer

kulutempa said...

LOL!! this girl, you are INSANE!! so now i'm being plugged in the blog-o-sphere...nice one, nice one. way to blow my cover, though...i was trying to be incognito, or did you not manage to glean that?? lol...e.z., my love.

uknaija said...

Thanks for the link to Singto's blog. The two of you must be quite a pair :-0