Monday, September 18, 2006

FALL INTO NEW TV SEASON

What Will You Be Watching

The boring Summer season of not too great TV shows and re-runs is over. Say hello to a fabulous fall season or new and fresh TV shows and trendsetting casts. We have two new channels, CW and MY Network but we lost UPN and the WB. Some shows have already premiered and others were chucked out. I have my favorite shows that I will be watching and a couple of new ones that seem interesting or one that I'll just end up watching by default either because I am waiting for my show to come on or because the come on right after my show. What will you guys be watching? There's no doubt that this season is definitely going to be MUST SEE TV. Here are the shows that I will be watching and may occasionally mention.


A new season of Oprah started today with part one of Oprah and Gayle's Big Adventures. Make sure you watch Thursday's show to see my baby JOHN LEGEND. Also you can catch Oprah on Larry King on Monday Sept 25 which happens to be the same date 'Oprah and Friends' starts on XM Satellite Radio. Gosh Oprah can I be your friend too so that you can hook me up.



A new season of ANTM starts Wednesday on the new CW. I am so looking forward to it however we all know things will never be the same without our darling Nnenna. Speaking of whom, I heard she was in some fashion shows at NY fashion week or a show before that. Can anyone bring us up to speed on what our girl is up to these days. If there are any new pictures as well please pass them along. These her legs are SERIOUSLY WICKED!! As in I either need to learn how to stand like that in every picture to hide my bow legs or just cut and past this pix into all my pictures. LOL


Keep watching this space because I shall continue my wanna be funny post mortem ANTM wrap up for you. Expect it to be up every Thursday morning. I will let you know otherwise. Hopefully this season will not be very dry. To see the new cast of ANTM check out CW


Girlfriends is back with an all new 7th and final season. This time with out Jill Marie Jones, who plays Toni Childs. It will also be on at a new time, Sundays at 8pm. I love this show and the cast, especially the fashion. Joan just rawks and I just want her wardrobe. Anyways look for it on the CW as well starting October 1st.

Addition: How the heck could I have forgotten my MOST FAVORITEST show. Desperate Housewives starts a third season this Sunday at 9pm. I love this show and I cannot afford to miss it anymore, especially now that I work for a CBS station and cannot get air checks. Ndidi I don't care how good the show is but you cannot call me to discuss it. Lol. Anyways another show that I do watch by default is Grey's Anatomy. It is a good show but I don't even remember teh names of the characters. To me it is like watching a Kungfu movie...I watch for the action, drama and humor and forget about it.



I don't have Bravo anymore so I can't watch Project Runway. I am now addicted to Flavor of Love. I know, pathetic but in as much as I cannot stand that yucky guy and the 'whorishnessity' that the women display, the show makes for some entertainment and it is highly dramatic. That crazy New York chick is back and is stirring up drama. I am sure she will beat someone up soon.
What other shows out there are worth watching? I am not into Lost, 24 or CSI. They come on either during Anderson 360 or Larry King Live. Anyways be sure to Check out Christiane Amanpour's report on Aids in Africa "Where are All the Parents". It will air this weekend after an in depth interview with Former President Bill Clinton.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

adaure flavor of love is like a train wreck! you want to walk away but you cannot help watching!

Bella Naija said...

U didnt talk about Grey's Anatomy!! I luv tht show....my boyfriend Isiah Washington is tooo much! lol...Y'all should watch iT!

Anonymous said...

whoa 2nd... ahh yes o! you can't imagine how excited I am this week... hmm its like everything goes men... its premiere week, Praise JAH!

how about grey's anatomy? you should also watch the office on NBC, one of the funniest shows on TV right now, not as good as the Bri'ish version but still veerry good. also prison break -- the show is not as intriguing as it was last season but damn am watching for the mens on there... its basically baby OZ. speaking of HBO, check out the wire -- hands down the smartest writing on tv. just got done with studio 60, not bad at all, will be tuning in next week...

ok for all you judgers out there, yes, I have a job...LOL no am not addicted to tv (ok maybe I am) but I am *cough* in "the industry" so I have to keep up... YKWIM

Moody Crab said...

I love Grays Anatomy...the doctors are just too sexy, seriously.

Abt 'WHERE HAVE ALL THE PARENTS GONE'...Christiane Amanpour really knocked me out. Ahhh...that woman, she is just too good. It aired in the UK last month. It was interesting i must say(and quite depressing.)
Looking forward to the interview with Bill Clinton, will be airing next month here in the UK


Looking forward to your ANTM wrap-up. Always funny and interesting!!

Through these eyes said...

Oh, thanks for the update. I'll be looking out for ANTM tomorrow night then. Does anyone know when Flavor of Love shows a new episode. I see the reruns but don't know when to tune in for a new one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Just saw the wedding pics for http://www.akinanduju.com. Akin crid at his own wedding which I think is so beautifull. Very beautiful wedding and here is the link to the pics. ENJOY!!!

http://www.collinsmetu.com/akinanduju/
or
http://www.collinsmetu.com/ordering/index.php?cat=7

Icy PR said...

Season is bout to start so now we cooon read more stuvvs yay!

Anonymous said...

Adaure, I went to a John Legend show last night. It was soo funny because the whole time I was thinking about you. LOL. Hes really good looking though.

NaijaBloke said...

Hey Adaure.. luv ya name by the way..Therez this new show on My 20 Network on weekdays at 7pm .."Desire" and another one at 8pm weekdays after Desire called "Fashion House".This 2 series rawk too o..well for me sha.They come on Mon-Friday and they show a summary on saturdays.

Nnenna is trying to get some deals in new york the last I heard of her,cos she was dating "Rukus" that Bellanaija featured on her latest post before the white guy and they r still friends.

Anonymous said...

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but I love me so Flavorrrrr Flaaaavvv!! Not him but the show! When the razz people at work discuss it, you should see me acting as if I dont even know who Public Enemy is let a lone their Hype man Flav.

It comes on on Sundays @ Noon and again at 10pm. See I have other shows @ 10 so I watch at noon!

Anonymous said...

@ THROUGH THESE EYES- sUNDAYS AT 10 PM

Through these eyes said...

Thanks babe!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if girlfriends will be the same without Toni, actually I don't think it will work but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTT Toni is gone... why please someone tell me WHY?

ABBEY said...

yeah toni's gone...some contract issues i believe. let's see the story they tell us when the show starts!

TMinx said...

GREYS TOMORROW! Love it!

BeDaZzLeD Photography said...

How do I attach a picture? I was going to send you a picture of Nnenna at the Imitation of Christ Fashion show. Thought the outfit was a bit ridiculous though. It was simply her wrapped around in a white looking bed sheet strutting down the catwalk and I bet it costs tons of dollars.

Chic said...

I included a pic of Nnenna at fashion week in my blog

http://afriquechic.blogspot.com/2006/09/afrique-chics-olympus-fashion-week.html

Anonymous said...

runescape money
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape gold
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
buy runescape gold
buy runescape money
runescape items
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape accounts
runescape gp
dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
Guild Wars Gold
buy Guild Wars Gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
runescape money
runescape power leveling
runescape money
runescape gold
dofus kamas
cheap runescape money
cheap runescape gold
Hellgate Palladium
Hellgate London Palladium
Hellgate money
Tabula Rasa gold
tabula rasa money
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
Tabula Rasa Credit
Tabula Rasa Credits
Hellgate gold
Hellgate London gold
dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
World of Warcraft PowerLeveling
World of Warcraft Power Leveling
runescape power leveling
runescape powerleveling

eve isk
eve online isk
eve isk
eve online isk
血管瘤
肝血管瘤
音乐剧
北京富码电视
富码电视
富码电视台
7天酒店
7天连锁酒店
7天连锁
自清洗过滤器
过滤器
压力开关
压力传感器
流量开关
流量计
液位计
液位开关
温湿度记录仪
风速仪
可燃气体检测仪