Tuesday, September 05, 2006

JOHN LEGEND'S SAVE ROOM VIDEO

Addy's JL-Mania in Overdrive Thanks to one every faithful Anonymous citizen for alerting me to the fact that my snooker-doodle John Legend has released the video for 'Save Room '. I signed up for the mailing list but my filter probably sent it to junk mail. Can you imagine that nonsense. A whole John Legend email sent to junk mail. Anyway thanks for that anonymous, good looking out. So I saw the video and I likey likey. Me thinks my Johnny baby is really into African sistas despite the most unfortunately short live romance with Tayo Otiti . Seeing as homie defected to the vanilla persuasion, I may just have to consult my MFM pastor to intercede on my behalf so that our destiny to cross and I can bat my eyes at him. Either that or I'll just have to blow some white powder (babalawo style aka remote control or touch and quench) into his face and say 'Follow Me'. That's a script from a Nollywood movie o. Not after now when mosquito bites John Legend they'll say Adaure sent it or if he suffers 'exhaustion' like Mariah Carey someone will say I put a hex on him. Please oh.. me no wan wahala. Anyways my 'destiny willing' plan aside, and back to the video, what do you guys think about it. 'ReRe' the video girl in me is kinda pissed man. 'ReRe' who is from the south but acts and talks like she is from Boogie Down Bronx, is one of a number of personaes and personalities that make up 'Adaure'. In the past years there have been 12 defined individual characters. You have met Addy the cute funny one, Zelda & Hagar the evil twins & Serengeti Princess the pride of Africa, Denise Rodwoman aka Michelle Jordan is the WNBA star and first woman to play in NBA, Queen Slim Mack of the Underground is the gangsta rapper, Alexandra or Alex for short is the Sweet Valley high type ditzy breeze brain, Agnes Walter is the Agatha Christiesque writer-journalist, Rasta-Dure Selassie I is the prophetic and poetic Rastafarian, Black Jessica Simpson a la Newly Weds, then there's the unnamed Broadway showgirl, the Victorian Shakespeare character, the bad cook and Lazy-house wife who wishes for a robot to clean up amongst a host of others. I guess these all represent some phase in my life and state of mind. I also had several parties with some of thse cats during my Charlotte days. The mind indeed is a great play ground to escape to when reality just doesn't fit some times. Lol...((no laughter response))... relax people...it's a joke and I'm jobless. Anyways right now it's Adaure typing. So yeah 'ReRe' is kinda upset about not being in the music video. If she had been in it, there'ld have been no room to be saved for any of those other chicks. It'll just be John and Me... I mean... ReRe... in the video. How cute that' would have been. But that's cool everyday for the thief one day for the Queen of the house.. abi. Anyways remember how I told y'all that Johnny must have had me in mind while writing his last album. You can also remember the heartache I went thorugh over the T.O incident. Well this new song of his is his apology o. He is begging me to Save Room for him again. Uh Hmh... well here's my 'African Love' (because you know it's 'very special') response to him as he is asking for forgiveness in this one act Nigerian play below. Think typical Naija babe as in a Ramota or Akpeno meets Chi-chi Chiquito African Chilolo Number One... here goes

Addy and 'John Legendu' in a One Act Play 'Save Room KO, Save Room Ni'
Say that you stay a little--- For What and Why
Don't say bye bye tonight--- I am packing my things,you can meet me at my father's house
Say you'll be mine--- Did you pay my bride price and by the by where's the palm wine
just a little of bit of love Is worth a moment of your time-- Is it love I will chop?
Ma Friend time is money

knocking on your door just a little--- If you break my door you will find capenta.
so cold outside tonight--- You wan wrapper?
let's get the fire burning--- iz dat the firewood I use to cook? You must be mad
I know, I keep it burning right--- Not when I pour this bucket of water on your head
If you stay, won't you stay - stay-- Leave me jo, I am going, I say I'm going
(buts she's still standing)
save room for my love---- ehen ehen is now you remember that one
save room for a moment to be with me---- 2 whole years and nothing to show for it
save room for my love save a little--- Now is not the time for Loveu Nwantintin
save a little for me --- Who are you?
won't you save a little-- I am asking who are you?
save a little for me - ohh-- C'mon gerraway EEEDIOT!!!!
This just might hurt a little--- I have not started with you yet o, by the time I am
finished with you that your yellow face will turn to green
love hurts sometimes when you do it right-- My pestle will hurt when it lands on your head
Don't be afraid of a little bit of pain--- You can take Panadol for fast
headache and pain relief

pleasure is just on the other side-- Oh now you want to die, don't worry you are still young so death won't come to save you
Let down your guard just a little-- ehen so that you can bring a second wife abi, Odinma she will meet me here o
I keep you safe in these arms of mine--- If you come near me I will cut off your hand o
Hold on to me - pretty baby-- Oh Oh leave me o Leave me jo
You will see I can be all you need--- What I need is for you to give me my bag and bus money
If you stay, won't you stay - stay-- Mba o, Mba I am going
save room for my love--- Oh Oh John, gimme my bag O, gimmme my bag o
save room for a moment to be with me---- I am warning you now O, hmh..if I count 1..2..3..hmh hmh gimme my bag oh
save room for my love save a little -- Ok you want the bag, you can keep it
save a little for me---- Allow me to pass now, shebi you want the bag... I dash you
won't you save a little --- Let me pass jo
save a little for me - ohh---OOOOOHHHH GOD why are you disturbing my movement
Ekenedilichukwu does not have night service anymore o
[pa-ya-pa-pa] - [pa-ya-pa-pa] - [pa-ya-pa-pa] - [da-da-da]----
(I GUESS HE JUST SWITCHED TO HIS OWN 'AFRICAN' LANGUAGE... SO I WILL TRANSLATE)Is a mistake, is a mistake ehen...Addy you are the sugar in my tea,the only cockroach in my cupboard, when I see you in the morning my heart justgoes pokom-pokom, biko bi anu, now, ehn. Hmh that peppersoup that you cooked is
smelling very delicious ehn, ngwa go and keep your bag in the room now ehn.
'Ada-sugar','ADA-STIC-ADA', 'PEPEREMPE'.
(AS A TYPICAL AFRICAN WOMAN, ALL IT TAKES IS FOR JOHN TO EMPLOY THE PET NAME TECHNIQUE AND THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE ADDY WAS RAINING AND SPARKING ABOUT THE PLACE SIMMERED DOWN)
PPPPSHEEEEWWWWWWW...useless man, if not because you are still owing part of my brideprice, I for don waka since. Anyways, I still need money for the soup. Oh you think I pluck the money from a tree. Let me just tell you Good soup na Money kill am o.
( and the cycle continues...Round two:))
THE END....LOL
Ok enough tom-foolery. I think I can't make it any more obvious that I'm John Legend's Biggest Fan. Check him out on BET's 106& Park at 6pm when he'll be premiering the new video. Won't miss it. He is going to be in LA on Wednesday but unfortunately I can't go. I'm sad but I'll be aight. Can't wait for the album to drop. Too excited... never been this excited about
a cd release since Boyz 2 Men's last album. Speaking of them 'WHERE ARE THEY NOW?'

18 comments:

threeeighteen said...

LMAO! chei dis gyal... you are too funny!

TaureanMinx said...

lol, he wants you, he just hasn't met you yet innitttt
(as those from SAAAAFFF (south) London would say) lol. Funny post.

PSB said...

LMAO..."OOOOOHHHH GOD why are you disturbing my movementEkenedilichukwu does not have night service anymore o"

koketso said...

LOLOLOL.. ADAURE stop it pls. You are killing me for real. save a little for me - ohh-- C'mon gerraway EEEDIOT!!!!.. Tooooo TOO TOO TOO FUNNY

Tutsy said...

ROTHFLMAO....Adaure baby,......u are JOBLESS......lol....did u actually sit down and come up with responses to the lyrics of the song?....kai!!! u no get work o! ....anywayz, speaking of ur multiple personality disorder, i kinda figured there was something up with u ....lol...glad u finally confirmed it.....guess the mind is a terrible thing when left to its vices

That was a good post though, i swear i don wash eye...i see comedy in your future...keep up the good work ...this is one of the numerous reasons i am in love with blog....you should rename ur corner....Comedy Central Online...'cuz u are just too darn funny.

Mari said...

lol very funny.

ABBEY said...

lol...as for boyz to men, they actually had a concert in my area this summer, unfortunately could not attend, heard it wasn't very good though so I don't know what's up with their careers right now.

Bella Naija said...

LMAO ... Adaure ....men this babe...I will be doing a special prayer, fasting and overnight fellowship session for u and John Legend...The situation is too critical!!!
U know he is going to see this....I am sure someone will forward this to him!!!!!
There are some rumours tht he will be comin 2 naij for a concert soon!

Oyinkan said...

Adau, my sister from another mother...lol. Chai!! Omo, na u Biko!!!!No one else can do this but you. Its a good thing I am not regularly supervised because my boss would me wondering why there are tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.
Keep it up. I wish I knew JL's rep, I would forward it to the person, so you both can connect an another level.
Kuddos

NaijaBloke said...

Odikwa o serious o ..

Ada u sure say u no act for "The New Masqurade" cos e just be like say I dey read a script from the sitcom o.

No worry if u need babalawo,I sabi one for Ijebu side wey fit help u.

T said...

adaaaaauuuuureeeee, LOL LOL!!!u won't kill me wit laughter...this is too too bad!!! excellent write up!!
we have to hook up wit this guy any which way!!!

Anonymous said...

addy, make u no worry that people go say you put hex on JL cus we all know say juju (aka jazz) no de work pass the atlantic ocean (at least thats what they say).

don't worry o, JL will come to u when the time is right o

Adaure said...

OOOOOHHHH... I am so very upset oh. Can you imagine I sat through that stupid show called 106 and Park looking for John Legend to come out. I meaN I sat through the torture of those two lousy new hosts, KIMORA LEE SIMMONS and annoying music videos and no JL. I got to number 2 on the countdown and I was like 'wharamess'. I went to look on the schedule on their website and he was on tap so I am wondering if he came up just before the number 1 song. Did anyone watch the show? Did you see JL. I just cannot stand 106 and Park without AJ and Free. Didn't really like them but they were good. I don't know how the heck they got'Torrence' and 'Rocsi' or whatever their names are to be the host....NO CHARISMA!!! Anyways that was my wednesday evening.

As per teh write up... glad y'all are enjoying it oh. Since I can't write about much else I might as well make 'ish up' to entertain y'all and indulge myself... I'll explain later. Today is Thursday, My FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK!!!! Yippie. Later folks

Singto said...

LOL...this girl, are you sure you have a job? tell the truth and shame the devil. too freakin' funny, man!

Olawunmi said...

na wa o. this girl, i'm laughing so hard that i'm hurting.

how far are you from normal anyway? original crase babe

didi said...

u sure say u dey alright?

Anonymous said...

runescape money
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape gold
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
buy runescape gold
buy runescape money
runescape items
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape accounts
runescape gp
dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
Guild Wars Gold
buy Guild Wars Gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
runescape money
runescape power leveling
runescape money
runescape gold
dofus kamas
cheap runescape money
cheap runescape gold
Hellgate Palladium
Hellgate London Palladium
Hellgate money
Tabula Rasa gold
tabula rasa money
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
Tabula Rasa Credit
Tabula Rasa Credits
Hellgate gold
Hellgate London gold
dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
World of Warcraft PowerLeveling
World of Warcraft Power Leveling
runescape power leveling
runescape powerleveling

eve isk
eve online isk
eve isk
eve online isk
血管瘤
肝血管瘤
音乐剧
北京富码电视
富码电视
富码电视台
7天酒店
7天连锁酒店
7天连锁
自清洗过滤器
过滤器
压力开关
压力传感器
流量开关
流量计
液位计
液位开关
温湿度记录仪
风速仪
可燃气体检测仪

SEO said...

液压升降机,苏州升降机,苏州升降机厂,苏州升降机有限公司,施工升降机,丝杆升降机,液压升降平台,电动升降平台,天津升降平台,液压升降平台车,升降平台车,沈阳升降平台,天津登车桥,液压登车桥,移动式登车桥,移动登车桥,移动式液压登车桥,固定式液压登车桥,超市货架,北京货架,南京货架,货架公司,货架厂,广州货架,塑料托盘价格,山东塑料托盘,求购塑料托盘,北京塑料托盘,苏州塑料托盘 ,宁波塑料托盘,折叠式仓储笼,天津仓储笼,苏州仓储笼,南京仓储笼。南京货架,南京货架厂,南京货架公司|上海货架,上海货架厂,上海货架公司|无锡货架,无锡货架厂,无锡货架公司|苏州货架,苏州货架厂,苏州货架公司|北京货架,北京货架厂,北京货架公司|货架公司,北京货架公司,宁波货架公司|广州货架,广州货架厂,广州货架公司|服装货架,服装货架设计,广州服装货架|超市货架,北京超市货架,上海超市货架|仓储货架,北京仓储货架,上海仓储货架|托盘货架,重型托盘货架,托盘货架公司|货架厂,广州货架厂,北京货架厂|仓库货架,北京仓库货架,上海仓库货架|深圳货架,深圳货架厂,深圳货架公司|重型货架,次重型货架,成都重型货架|精品货架,北京精品货架,广州精品货架|天津货架,天津货架厂,天津货架公司|角钢货架,角钢货架厂,万能角钢货架|沈阳货架,沈阳仓储货架,沈阳货架公司|青岛货架,青岛货架公司,青岛仓储货架|轻型货架,北京轻型货架,角钢轻型货架|山东货架,山东货架厂,山东货架公司|杭州货架,杭州货架厂,杭州货架公司|中型货架,上海中型货架,广州中型货架|济南货架,济南货架厂,济南货架公司|郑州货架,郑州货架厂,郑州货架公司|展示货架,上海展示货架,产品展示货架|库房货架,货架厂,北京库房货架|武汉货架,武汉货架厂,武汉货架公司|河南货架,河南货架厂,河南货架公司|货架设计,仓库货架设计,货架设计公司|不锈钢货架,深圳不锈钢货架,上海不锈钢货架|阁楼货架,阁楼式货架,阁楼货架公司|移动货架,电动移动货架,北京移动货架|物流货架,上海物流货架,仓储物流货架|佛山货架,佛山货架厂,佛山货架公司|定做货架,杭州定做货架,天津定做货架|江门货架,贯通式货架,防静电货架|宁波货架,宁波货架厂,宁波货架公司|石家庄货架,石家庄货架厂,石家庄货架公司|重庆货架,重庆货架厂,重庆货架公司|河北货架,河北货架厂,河北货架公司|哈尔滨货架,哈尔滨货架厂,哈尔滨货架公司|悬臂货架,悬臂式货架|图书货架,广东图书货架,深圳图书货架|浙江货架,浙江货架厂,浙江货架公司|货架制作,北京货架制作,上海货架制作|西安货架,西安货架厂,西安货架公司|木托盘,上海木托盘,天津木托盘|北京塑料托盘,苏州塑料托盘,宁波塑料托盘|上海塑料托盘,广东塑料托盘,青岛塑料托盘|武汉塑料托盘,山东塑料托盘,南京塑料托盘|钢制料箱,折叠式料箱,网格式料箱|上海仓储笼,南京仓储笼,天津仓储笼|仓储笼图片,折叠仓储笼,折叠式仓储笼|北京仓储笼,广州仓储笼,宁波仓储笼|货架|托盘|料箱|仓储笼|手推车|登高车|置物架|垃圾桶