Friday, September 15, 2006

WHAT DO YA'LL KNOW ABOUT THIS....




A friend sent this to me. Dare I say nostalgic? What happened to these faces? Who is the light skinned Joy girl?I never figured that one out. I remember swearing to use only Joy or Lux soap so I can be as fine as her and Patti Boulaye. I guess I wasted my mother's money.

addition: Thanks Anonymous for this, you just made my weekend. THIS IS LEGENDARY. Kulutempa got the whole set as a birthday present and will burn the episodes for me. Kulu I dey wait oh because this show is the bombdiggity. I can just hear my accent going haywire and messed up right now because this show basically thought me how to speak English properly....LOL.


That goodlooking african sister rocking the nkemji-ojongo hairstyle and representing for us is non other than Ms. Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett.







OH AND THIS ONE'S A CLASSIC TOO... FIND THE REST ON YOU TUBE